- HS Catalogue
- Ester-C® Plus
Ester-C® Plus capsules contain a non-acidic, calcium ascorbate form of vitamin C combined with antioxidants such as rutin, pine bark extract, and bioflavonoids to support the healthy functioning of the entire body
- Supplement Facts
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Capsule • Servings Per Container 100
- each capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (from 675 mg Ester-C®)
- 530 mg
- Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate)
- 60 mg
- Pycnogenol® (pine bark, dried extract
- 3 mg
- 50 mg
- Bioflavonoids (lemon)
- 50 mg
- Proprietary Blend
- 6 mg
- Quercetin, Echinacea (root) and Beta-Carotene.
- Other ingredients: Cellulose, gelatin (capsule), and vegetable stearate.
- Ester-C® is a licensed trademark of Zila Nutraceuticals, Inc.
- Pycnogenol ® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily