- Acetyl-L-carnitine contains 500 mg of pure acetyl-L-carnitine.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine plays a key role in maintaining normal brain and nerve function during the normal aging process.
- Human studies showed up to 3 grams of supplemental acetyl-L-carnitine supports normal brain and nerve function during the normal aging process through various mechanisms.
- Mechanisms include its actions on acetylcholine synthesis, membrane stability and nerve growth factor production.
- In most tissues of the body, both L-carnitine and acetyl-L carnitine are involved in fatty acid oxidation.
- L-carnitine shuttles fatty acids from the cytosol (the cell fluid) into the mitochondria (the cell’s powerhouses) for oxidation and energy production.
Each Capsule Contains:
Acetyl-L-Carnitine............................. 500 mg