- Magnesium Glycinate supplies 100 mg of elemental magnesium in an easy-to-swallow tablet to support healthy muscle, bone, and metabolic function.
- More than 300 enzymes require magnesium as a cofactor.
- Magnesium is essential for all biosynthetic processes: glycolysis, formation of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), energy-dependent membrane transport, transmission of genetic code for protein synthesis, and muscle function.
- In a clinical study, individuals who supplemented with 200-300 mg of magnesium had an increase in bone mineral density compared to the control group, suggesting that magnesium plays a role in bone metabolism.
- Animal studies show that magnesium supplementation not only supports bone formation while increasing its dynamic strength, but also balances the bone resorption process.
Serving Size 1 tablet
Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) ………………………………..100 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, carnauba wax