QÜELL® Fish Oil (EPA/DHA Plus D)
- QÜELL® Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D provides a 3:2 ratio of EPA to DHA plus 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of Vitamin D3 per softgel.
- QÜELL Fish Oil® is unique among other fish oils for its critical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentrations.
- QÜELL Fish Oil® is extracted in triglyceride form using supercritical CO2 method which uses less heat, without chemical solvents and oxygen when compared to molecular distillation, resulting in fewer unwanted isomer formations and “cleaner” oil.
- Data continues to accumulate that supports EPA and DHA in cardiovascular health as well as many other areas, including neurological health, vision health, and joint health.
- Vitamin D, also known as the “sunshine vitamin” is an essential vitamin that plays many important roles in the cardiovascular health and proper functioning of the body.
- Vitamin D is fat soluble, and therefore, combining vitamin D with omega-3 fatty acids may help facilitate adequate vitamin D3 absorption into the body.
Serving Size 1 fish gelatin softgel (size 22) contains:
Omega-3 Supercritical CO2
Triglyceride Concentrate………. …1,250 mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)……… 600 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)……...400 mg
Vitamin D3………………………..1000 I.U.
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin, water, natural-source mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf).
This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).