- HS Catalogue
- SAM-e (S-adenosyl-methionine) vegetarian capsules deliver 200 mg of S-adenosyl-methionine in acid-resistant capsules that provide both protection and pH targeted release in intestinal fluid.
- SAM-e has been shown to support neurotransmitters and mood, methylation, liver health, and joints.
- SAM-e is a methyl donor in the methylation reactions shown to form monoamine neurotransmitters such as dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine.
- Human studies show SAM-e supports a positive mood and healthy central nervous system function.
- Human studies indicate that SAM-e supplementation enhances glutathione production in hepatic tissue and red blood cells.
- SAM-e’s joint support also lies on its putative participation in proteoglycan synthesis and joint cartilage synthesis.
Each Vegetarian Capsule Contains:
S-Adenosyl-methionine (S-Adenosyl-methionine disulfate tosylate) .................. 200 mg