- PureGG 25B offers 25 billion CFU of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, one of the most characterized and clinically-studied probiotic strains on the market.
- Human origin strain, identified for its resistance to gastric acidity, adhesion properties, and ability to support healthy gut microflora.
- Numerous clinical trials have been carried out across all ages, including infants, children, older adults and pregnancy.
- L. rhamnosus GG is well known for its effects on bowel function, particularly abdominal comfort, bowel motility and occasional diarrhea.
- Studies involving infants and children suggest that supplementation with L. rhamnosus GG supports healthy GI colonization, GI function, and immune function, particularly related to skin and respiratory health.
- Studies involving pregnant women suggest supplementation supports healthy gut microflora in the infant and nutrient metabolism during pregnancy.
- L. rhamnosus GG also promotes cytokine balance in the GI tract at the level of gene expression, as well as overall immunomodulatory support.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG ........................................................25 billion CFU
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)